2/05/2006

Another weekend come and gone

Saturday "Brian"'s family treated us (English Bible Study members) to an amazing lunch. It was nice to just hang out with people and such. Sunday Tracy, Sue and I headed to Seoul for the day. Just to do some Seoul stuff. We met up with a friend of Sue's who lives there, went to a palace, drank coffee, shopped a bit, went up Namsan (biggest hill in Seoul- every town/city has a Namsan), drank more coffee and ate cheesecake, rode the subway, and took lots of pictures. Well, I took lots of pictures, anyway :) Check them out along in the February folder at my pictures page. And in the continuing saga of strange t-shirts we see, there's a girls t-shirt displayed in a window with a big heart on it that says "I love my hooker." Strange, strange...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home