6/27/2006

I'm Home!!

And I enjoyed a lovely first weekend at home with Jason and my family. I've had a certain amount of jet-lag, but mostly just plain ol' lack of sleep. I'm starting to catch up, though. My first time to do certain things (like wear shoes in the house) was a little strange, but things seem to be coming back pretty easily. I have, however, been caught bowing to people to say "thank you" or "nice to meet you" :). Today after shopping for Paula's wedding dress, we stopped at a Korean-run Asian food store. It's full of Korean and Japanese foods in brands I totally recognize from Korea. Even Milkis. We also got directions to a Korean restaurant further into the city. I'll take the family there sometime... maybe this weekend. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home