7/09/2005

The Second Week

Well, the rest of the week went much better than Tuesday. And this week went much faster than last week--that is a good thing. I guess the classes were just better, or maybe I was just feeling better, or maybe it was the phone calls to the US, or maybe it was all the prayer support, or maybe a combination of all of the above. The most exciting news of the week is that the internet works in our apartment and I even got Skype to work! That means I can talk to people from "home" as much as I want! I already talked to Laura for a good long time. Today, Tracy, Sue and I went to Waemok to see the sea :) There is an abundance of seafood restaurants there, complete with people standing outside trying to get you to come in. We enjoyed walking down the beach, collecting seashells and watching the tide come in. I added the pictures to my Yahoo album. Click the link in the previous post.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm...your trip to the beach appeared a bit..."rocky." :) I know - bad. Anyway...it still looked cool. And rocks are fun. It was great to talk to you yesterday! Have a great one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home