7/06/2006

Independence Day

Here I am at home, finishing up my last few days at my parents' house. I love sitting out on the deck enjoying the sunshine every morning. Over the weekend we went to an outdoor concert. During high school that was always a big part of my summer, but I haven't done it in awhile. It was fun. Tuesday, of course, was the 4th of July. Most of the day I spent going through boxes and packing up stuff to take to Fort Wayne. That evening we went out to see fireworks at a nearby town. Once that was over, Tim, Joy and I lit sparklers in the back yard. We enjoyed playing with the long-time exposure on my camera and trying to write words and stuff with the sparklers. Tomorrow I head to Fort Wayne! Time to take care of myself like a "real adult" again :) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home