9/13/2005

A Distraction :)

Anyong Haseyo! Jason is here, safe and sound. I cannot express how wonderful it is to have him around! This morning we went running together where I usually go. It went so much quicker :) Getting to the airport went really well. O Kwang Hwan and his daughter were great, although they spoke very little English. We made it to the airport in plenty of time, and even had a chance to stop at a McDonald's to eat. Just a little taste of Western food once and a while is nice :) Needless to say, I was SUPER excited the whole time, and when I knew the plane had arrived and he was in the country, my heart really started racing. It's been great to show him around here and see his reaction to all the things I'm already used to. I'll try to get him to share some of his observations here sometime.... Ok- Gotta go have some more quality time! Sorry if I'm really slow in posting or emailing you back these next 3 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home