7/14/2005

Week Three

Teaching seems to be getting better overall. It's still quite draining, though. I'm just getting used to having a full-time job and the energy it takes to keep kids engaged, I think. Tuesday was the worst of the week again. Thursday is a close second, I think, just because it is the longest stretch of classes with no breaks. Next week I'll have two more classes added to my schedule because they have to split up the adult class (it's grown too big). It seems like I've gone back to the school life of living from weekend to weekend. At least it makes the time pass somewhat quickly :). This coming weekend I'm accompanying my roommates to a famous mud festival here in Korea. I guess tons and tons of people went last year, including thousands of foreigners. Should be interesting! Here's a website for it: http://www.mudfestival.or.kr/english/festival/festival1.php Tonight we had some friends over and made spaghetti. It was nice to have some "western" food. I like the Korean stuff, but I like a variety :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home