2/22/2006

A Pretty Picture

A Valentine's rose for Tracy- It's opened beautifully! :) Other happenings lately.... um... well, I was sick over the weekend. Now all three of us roommates are recovering from sore throats. But I'm definitely much better. There's just a week and a half left of our current term, and our classes are getting all switched up next term (up to this point we've had the same classes since I started here). That means I'll have a bunch of new students with all new books and all new dynamics. Should make things interesting for awhile :) Next week we have a holiday as well- Wednesday off. Not very convenient for travelling or anything, so I'm thinking we'll probably just take it easy around here. Although a little trip to the sea might be nice.... We'll see. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home