7/28/2005

Prayer Requests and stuff

A few specific prayer requests to keep in mind: - I have a friend from Church, English name Juliet, who is one of the clearest English speakers and just a very open, real and friendly person. She's very outgoing and involved in a lot of ministry at the church. She is married with two young sons. Unfortunately, her husband is not saved. She comes to church with her sons without him. That's not an easy situation at all. Her sons will ask her why he doesn't come. Their family could use prayer. - Also, one of the boys that I met at the English camp was killed the week afterwards while he was swimming in a river. His family is part of the church and I'm sure they're going through a tough time. - Many of my students have issues that could use prayer. Maybe I'll just focus on a few classes at a time. Two classes who are at a similar level have several kids with major attitude problems and some family problems I know about. They are my "Gogo 3" classes. Some names: Tommy, Jake, Terry, Jackes, Billy, Scott. - And my roommates and my relationships with them and our other friends In other news... One more day of classes before vacation. Now we're going to try heading off into a less well-known area of Korea just North of where the National Park is. We have no reservations or anything, just a map and a phrase book... should be an adventure! We're hoping to see Soraksan later in our vacation when it's less crowded (hopefully!). And I forgot this from the food list: -seaweed-- both seaweed soup, and dried sheets of it to wrap around rice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home